Passiflora
Welcome to the passiflora forum!

Please sign in to post and get access to all the features.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Passiflora
Welcome to the passiflora forum!

Please sign in to post and get access to all the features.
Passiflora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Passiflora, looking for seeds

2 posters

Go down

New to Passiflora, looking for seeds Empty New to Passiflora, looking for seeds

Post by Carol-1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Hello everyone, I'm amazed by the beautiful pictures and such. I had purchased a Passiflora caerulea vine not really knowing what it was. It grew up my fence like a weed, faster than any other vine I have had. I had to put up a huge fence in my property cause Hurricane Sandy destroyed all my trees that served as a fence. I also replaced the soil with really good soil so I could plant stuff. The Passi has buds. Im so exited about it, I thought for a while it would just not bloom. So I started looking at other Passis, there are so many beauties out there!! I want to cover my whole fence with them next year, I have read that some of the hardy ones can be protected with hay in the winter and then they come back, has anyone had luck with that? Anyways I'm interested in seeds and any tips. Of course I fell in love with a passi that is only in Europe at the moment (blue stripper). If anyone has any seeds that are hardy or the 'Fata Confetto' I would so appreciate it.
Carol

Carol-1

Back to top Go down

New to Passiflora, looking for seeds Empty Re: New to Passiflora, looking for seeds

Post by tropique Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:20 am

Hello
Grieved, I n have not ceque you search
tropique

tropique

Back to top Go down