Passiflora
Welcome to the passiflora forum!

Please sign in to post and get access to all the features.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Passiflora
Welcome to the passiflora forum!

Please sign in to post and get access to all the features.
Passiflora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the forum Empty Welcome to the forum

Post by Francisco Díez Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Hello everyone,

I decided to create it because I feel there's a lack for this kind of forum in the english language. I had the experience and much of the work already done from the spanish forum. I would love it to be an open and collaborative forum. Although at the present I am the only administrator, it is open in the near future for others in its development, moderation and administration.

This board forum is not intended to compete with any other existing internet resources but to provide a new way of communication that I wish will be usefull to all passiflora fans, a dynamic place to share and learn.

The forum still needs some technical work but is already operative and ready. I am open to suggestions and any help or collaboration would also be well received, mostly with translations, spelling, etc...

Like every new born it is still in a delicate time, and is especially now when contributions and help from anyone are needed. We need a critical mass of members for it to work or it will die before even starting.

Best Regards
Francisco

Last edited by Francis7 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:24 am; edited 9 times in total
Francisco Díez
Francisco Díez
Admin

https://passiflora.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Empty Re: Welcome to the forum

Post by fadano Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:10 am

Thanks, Francisco.
I think it's a good idea. I hope I will be able to contribute a little but mostly I will just read (lurk). I am a graduate student finishing my thesis on Torenia (wishbone flower) now and I just grow a couple of passionflowers in the garden for a hobby.

fadano

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum